Investor Frequently Asked Questions
- Whom do I contact when my address changes?
- How do I get more information about The Allied Defense Group?
- How do I contact members of the Board of Directors?
1. Whom do I contact when my address changes?
Questions concerning address changes, transfers of shares or lost certificates should be directed to The Allied Defense Group's transfer agent:
Mellon Investor Services, LLC
P.O. Box 3315
South Hackensack, New Jersey 07606-1915
Requests may also be submitted via e-mail by visiting their website at www.melloninvestor.com.
2. How do I get more information about The Allied Defense Group?
We can send you an Investor Kit or you can contact Investor Relations.
3. How do I contact members of the Board of Directors?
You can contact any of our directors, including our Chairman, by writing to them c/o The Allied Defense Group, 8000 Towers Crescent Drive, Suite 260, Vienna, VA 22182 USA. Employees and others who wish to contact the board or any member of the Audit Committee to report complaints or concerns with respect to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters, may do so anonymously by using this address.